Business Hosting Control Panel
ExchangeGuru is proud to present the powerful Plesk control panel. Plesk is the leading multi-platform control panel designed to provide a simple,
convenient way to manage your web services. Using Plesk's intuitive, browser-based interface you can instantly create mail accounts,
configure your domain settings, create DNS records, manage your web files, install a site application, create a
database, manage your FTP access, and much more. Plesk simplifies these tasks so that you can accomplish them without having a detailed knowledge of server commands and shell scripts.
Plesk 8.1 for Windows Demo
- New and refurbished HP, IBM and Dell servers
- Entry-level, midrange and blade solutions.
- Current and past HP/Compaq Proliant
- Demo Plesk 8.1 for Windows from a Client perspective Login: client Password: plesk
- Demo Plesk 8.1 for Windows from a Domain Owners perspective Login: demo.swsoft.com Password: plesk
- Demo Plesk 8.1 for Windows from a Mail Users perspective Login: email@example.com Password: plesk
Domain and site management
- Deploy a new site with point-and-click ease, based on a domain template or custom requirements. Automatically creates DNS and appropriate application entries, such as Apache, FTP & Mail.
- Create @ domains and sub domains.
- Manage multiple domain aliases pointing to a single site;
- Switch entire domains on or off.
- Flexible editing and fine-tuning DNS records.
- Perform domain backup to repository, FTP server, or workstation
- Schedule domain backup, set up backup files rotation
- Preview site before DNS propagation
- Manage web users
- Protect the cgi-bin directory or subdirectories within it
- Log File Rotation Management
- Upload and manage site files using File-Manager
- Manage site using FrontPage Web-Admin
- Use Crontab Manager
- Manage SSL Certificates.
- Create protected directories and assign users to them.
- Create scheduled tasks
- Configure mail boxes, aliases and forwarding
- Create auto-responders and vacation messages
- Configure Dr. Web Anti-Virus filtering
- Set-up white and black lists
- Spam Assassin Configuration
- Allows for Mail Users private secure login access
- Manage mail preferences
- Receive and review email anywhere, anytime, from any Web browser
- Change mailbox passwords
- Create mail groups and redirects
- Set Mailbox quotas
Stats & reporting
- Track supported applications and allocated resources such as disk space, monthly bandwidth, and number of web users, mail user and other limits.
- Webalizer graphical usage statistics is included for all sites.
- Log Rotation Management with access to raw log files