Why Hosted VoIP?
Exchangeguru VoIP allows organizations with a high-speed Internet connection to make unlimited calls anywhere in the U.S. and Canada for as little as $29.95 per month.
In addition ExchangeGuru offers all the features that you would expect from...and more. Get the full functionality of an enterprise-class phone system,
without all the hassles of supporting it. Hosted VoIP is more than a technology solution. It's a service solution, too- designed to be as simple and as flexible as possible.
- Online backup storage
- Low Up-front Startup Costs: No need to spend thousands on PBX Equipment
- Unlimited calling between locations,
Unlimited long distance across the United States and Canada,
unlimited international calls in most plans.
- Utilize existing bandwidth for both Data and Voice service
- No Maintenance, software upgrades, or management Expenses
- Simplicity/Ease of Management
- Managed solution by ExchangeGuru
- ExchangeGuru is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance
- Single Communications Provider
- Scalability - Hosted VoIP can quickly and easily scale to your needs. Purchase the exact number of lines and extensions you need. Readily add more lines and extensions as needed
- Unsurpassed Reliability
- Clustered and Redundant architecture: High performance infrastructure to meet your mission-critical applications demands.
- Enterprise Data Centers: Professionally engineered hosting environment in a secured Class A data center.
- System/network Security: Secure connectivity via SSL, 24/7 extensive monitoring, secured network architecture
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Complete transition and migration assistance from your existing phone system.
- Expertise: Since 2002 ExchangeGuru has been providing hosting solutions globally to small-mid size businesses.
- Total hardware and software support: Save thousands of dollars of in-house costs of equipment and experienced staff.
Receive quick customer service 24x7x365 from system experts.
- Increased Staff Productivity
- Manage your calls, messages and use your cell phone or a laptop soft phone as your business extension from anywhere using any phone or any Internet connection.
- Personal Mobility features including selective call routing, simultaneous ring and sequential ringing, to increase productivity and customer service.
- Mobile Extensions extend hosted VoIP features to a cell phone making it easy to manage call features from mobile devices
- Voicemail to email
- Uniform Dialing Plans which give remote offices the same features and function as the main office site
- Advanced Enterprise-class features learn more